VideoMicro shown connected to Panasonic G7
- Compact size and lightweight – only 80mm (3’) long and 42gm (1.5oz)
- All-metal microphone body
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power – min 3V)
- Rycote Lyre shock mount included
- Deluxe furry windshield included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
The Compact Audio Solution for Video Makers on the Move
Portable Solution for DSLR or Action Cameras
The RØDE VideoMicro is the most compact VideoMic in the range. It offers natural, clear audio in an incredibly small package, ideal for compact DSLRs or Action Cameras. There are no batteries to connect or switches to manage: Simply connect to your camera and start filming.
- Incredibly Compact: Ensures microphone out of shot with wide-angle lenses and action cameras
- Plug and Play: Connect to camera and record. No batteries required
- Windshield Included: Furry wind cover included for capturing clear audio in windy conditions
- Made by RØDE, for the Road: Built from rugged aluminium and thermoplastic to withstand tough shooting conditions
Perfect For Filming on the Move
Compact and versatile, Videomicro can be mounted on a wide range of cameras, especially suited to action cameras with wide-angle lenses.
Rycote Lyre Mount
The Rycote Lyre mount offers outstanding isolation, protecting your recordings from handling noise during a shoot.
A Deluxue Furry RØDE WS9 windshield is included in the package – no additional purchase required.
Available Separately: SC7 Cable for Mobile Phone Operation
Purchase a RØDE SC7 cable (sold separately), and your VideoMicro can also add clear, directional audio to compatible smartphones with 3.5mm headphone connector. Using an Apple Lightning to Headphone adapter (sold separately), mounted on a case such as an iOgrapher Multi Case, users can connect VideoMicro to compatible iOS devices such as iPad and iPhone.